Its been a odd period of time these past few weeks. Knowing I needed a surgery date for the knee, but awaiting approval and confirmation. It took its toll in a weird way. Now it's official (July 9th) and I'm preparing for a long summer of Physical Therapy. I decided to hold off on a full Bread for Charity production schedule, until I get back up onto my feet. This will most likely be three of four weeks post-surgery. I'm grateful for all of you who have offered to give me a hand! Nice to know I can reach out if needed.
I'm wearing my new hat v.2.0 which I'm really happy with. If anyone is interested in owning one please let me know the cost is $15 and all donations will be consolidated with the donations from the Bread for Charity account and will be dispensed to those designated charities.